Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Original™ Dish Drying Mat


Hello,
ME AGAIN! So here is another product I received in my Naturals Voxbox complimentary from Influenster to try and review. This is the original dish drying mat. I will say when I received this mat I was like oh ok whatever! But in the end I love this mat! The best part is it is machine washable! other great features of this mat include the fact that it is super absorbent and made of strong microfiber. I love this mat and it became very useful for me , especially for things i did not want to wash in the dishwasher. this one was priced at 4.99 at bed bath and beyond, and seems to be well worth the cost. The only downside for me was that having a family of 6 I wished the mat was a big larger in size. The most amazing thing about this mat is that the tag claims it can hold 4 times its weight in water! I thought "yeah right" but I put it to the test and I must say this is a correct statement! This lil mat is awesome!
find more info on their website http://www.the-original-co.com/default.html

No comments:

Post a Comment