Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cleanwell natural hand sanitizer wipes

Hello!
So this is my review on Cleanwell hand sanitizer wipes! I received clean well complimentary from Influenster in my Naturals Voxbox to try and review! So here is my humble opinion....First off its a hand wipe which for me is not something I personally put alot of thought into so as far as hand wipes go it does work good. The smell is pleasant and its not over drying on my skin. I love Bath and Body works small travel hand sanitizers for the wonderful scents but hey, who knows if any of them actually kill germs! SO again as far as sanitizing wipes go Clean Well is fine. I really do love that they are alcohol free and the packaging is great to throw in your purse for on the go! Will I purchase them? Probably so ! Will I be on the hunt to find This particular brand of wipes? Doubtful! All I can say is it it is a cute little on the go hand wipe that smells good and seems to work fine.
you can find more info on these wipes on Clean Wells website http://www.cleanwelltoday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment