Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer

HEY AGAIN!
This is another review on a product I received In my Naturals Voxbox complimentary of Influenster! YAY! I love getting these goody boxes from Influenster to try new products! ANYWAY this is the Lypsyl intense protection lypmoiturizer! The product info says it is long lasting ,has swedish beeswax and organic Shea butter. I have to say I am a lippie junkie and have tried many, many glosses, sticks, moisturizers etc. I am giving this one a thumbs up because it is very moisturizing . The staying power however, IMO is lacking. I do love the minty flavor and the cute little bee that you use to push up the product is too cute! All and all I would say this product is nothing amazing but it is on par with my other favorite brands of chapstick! It does give immediate relief to dry chapped lips however, I had to reapply atleast every 30 mins.
find out more info on their website http://www.lypsylhome.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment