Tuesday, October 9, 2012

EBOOST

EBOOST® Natural Energyhttp://www.eboost.com/
 Hello Again! So here is a review on a product I received complimentary from Influenster to test and review. It is the Eboost formula that delivers a boost of energy and immunity! At only 5 calories you just pour the powder into 8 oz of water. This one is orange favoured Which is the only flavour I have seen). I love this as a "burst of energy" drink. The effects didnt last as long as I had expected (maybe 2 hours for me). And I like the flavour but It seems to leave a funky after taste. But all and all I like it! It has green tea extract which we all know really does boost metabolism as well as a ton of vitamins! I love the individual packs that I can just throw in my purse and mix with a bottle of water and I am loving that there is no energy crash for me as the effect wears off. It dissolves very well and goes down smoothly. I do recommend Eboost and I will be purchasing for personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment