Thursday, July 4, 2013

My review of Olay Fresh Effects BB cream (my skins new bff)

Hello,
Happy 4TH!
Well let me start by telling you all a little bit about how I came to discover the Olay Fresh effects BB cream. I received this BB compliments of Influenster for trying and reviewing purposes in their latest box they are calling "the Sunkissed Voxbox". Judging by the contents I would say the name is approiate.
Anyway one of the products I received inside was The Fessh Effects BB cream from Olay. Being the beauty junkie that I am I thought wow another BB cream! (I have tons). I opened the box to check out the formula, my first impression was that it was a bit thin and to light for my skin, however , since I am sworn to try and review the products I received I a bit half heartdly put it on the next morning, and was completely suprised! The thinner formula is great for letting my skin breathe, and I feel like it covers and evens out my skin "just the right amount" ! My skin does not feel like its smothered yet it has nice coverage! I was also shocked to see that the lighter formula adjusted perfect to my skin! What I love the best is that it fits my busy life so well because it has 6 skincare benefits in one (refreshes, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates, smooths, and protects with an SPF of 15.) This leaves me a little more time in the mornings since I can skip the moisturizer, SPF, and the primer.) Yay! The best part for me is that it leaves my skin with that youthful glowing, dewy look and it looks totally natural! I really feel I do not look like I have foundation on at all! I think my face and this new BB cream are going to get along just fine!

go to www.olayfresheffects.com for more information

for more purchasing information please visit  www.olayfresheffects.com or htt://www.amazon.com

I would like to make very clear that I received the Fresh effects BB cream from Influenster for testing and reveiwing purposes


1 comment:

  1. I hear a lot of good things about this product, glad that it worked out for you :)

    ☮ Melli { Casual Beauty }

    ReplyDelete