Sunday, July 14, 2013

Goody oucless ribbion elastics

Hello all,
today I would like to tell you about my experience with the Goody oucless ribbion elastics. I received these courtesy of Influenster for the purpose of trying and reviewing in my sunkissed Voxbox. I received a pack of 5 and I gave one to I friend who had been hearing about them and wanted to try them. She loved it and Goody now has one more fan! As for myself I love them for a few hours then they tend to let my hair loosen up a bit to much. I am usually sporting that messy updo and my hair is very, very long and thick so I do not recommend for long, thick hair for an extended period of time. If your hair is shorter and/or thinner I have heard they are great for ponys . They work wonderfully for me sporting the low pony. the best thing is that they do not leave marks on your hair and do not break your hair the way rubber bands and some other pony tail holders do. They are very cute (I see alot of girls sporting them on their wrist.) For me they do tend to lose their elasticity after a few uses, but again I feel that is due to the fact that my hair is so very long and thick. I will purchase again for low ponies and I think they are awesome for girls with less hair! My daughter loves them for her hair! I actually like them so much i am thinking of getting my hair cut!



For more information i have included a link to the Goody website
www.goody.com


for more product information and reviews please visit here
http://www.influenster.com/review/goody-ouchless-ribbon-elastics?revkey=51cb4ba77ca7075366f1cf3f




  • Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair!
  • From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®
  • Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look.

No comments:

Post a Comment