Monday, March 12, 2012

My March 2012 Birchbox!

YAYYYYYYY! I just got my March BirchBox! I opted in for the TeenVogue BB and I am so glad I did! BB teamed up with TV this month and members had the choice to get their regular BB or the TV picks. I got the FullSized Tarte lip stain in "Amused" it looks very dark pink but is rather sheer. This was what I was most hoping for since there were 4 different TV boxes and this was the highlight of my box. I own several of these but this color is new to me and I wouldn't have tried it otherwise so very pleased!
next was an Essie nail polish in "set in stones" I am not familiar with Essie so I'm not sure if this is full size or not. If its not full size its a very large deluxe sized sample! It is silver glitter chunks and I'm not sure if its for me just yet although it is very pretty.
Next is the Shisedio oil control blotting papers it is 10 sheets and its ok.  My skin isn't oily though but I will try them.
Then the infamous BB perfume sample...lol! This is a sample vial and its "petite Cherie" by Annick Goutal. New to me I have waaay to many perfumes as it is but it does smell really nice.
And lastly here is there is hair tie I got one of these in a previous box and although I probably wouldn't spend my money on them its kinda neat to have around.
So that's my March BB and I say this one is GREAT compared to the last several months.....go BB!






No comments:

Post a Comment