Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Beauty Army box!

BA time again! Got my box this morning. Truthfully, I am a bit disappointed in the lack of makeup items lately however, I love that they have been asked about this and the reply seemed very straight forward something like hey were very limited on makeup, hair and nail inventory at this time,  we know some are unhappy and we are trying very hard. No excuses no promises. I like it. The girls seems so awesome and the CS is great! Besides on the upside I haven't had to shell out big money for skin are since I joined! BA keeps me in enough skincare samples that I never run out! And their samples are truely deluxe sized. A huge plus! Shipping is very slow for me compared to my other beauty subs but it won't kill me to wait....lol.....so here it is

Be fine night cream....have heard good things, alot of BB subscribers have received this in their boxes in months passed although I have never tried it. Very nice sample size. BABOR anti-stress cream....I really wanted the cleanser but they didn't have it on my selection list so hopefully next month...I have never used any BABOR products but its suppose to be high end and has great reviews, so that's what its all about trying new things. Next is the FX eyeprep never heard of it so we shall see. Next is CellCeuticals photo defense spf 55 . Never tried this either but again, we shall see. Now the M.A.D. anti aging moisturizer. I have heard of this brand. Can't wait to try. And lastly the thing I was really looking forward to trying was the smallest sample (wah) but it is enough to get a good feel for...its the In I Lee facial oil. I have the argan oil by Josie Maran as well as the facial oil Tarte has and this seems to be along the same lines. ( I love my Argan oil especially the bronzing one I have by Josie Mar an as well) this Indi Lee oil seems to be almost identical! So there it is and btw this month my BirchBox was by far the best sub box. Its almost New Beauty testtube time again as well. I can't wait.






No comments:

Post a Comment