Monday, January 16, 2012

So even though I am a total beauty junkie It hit me the other night while surfing the web in search of my next big beauty find that I do not even own 1 MAC product! I couldnt beleive it ! I mean I have every other product known to man and MAC is a very popular brand. So I surfed the web and ebay  and realized even though I would like to have atleast a few eye colors I am overwhelmed by the selection. So I was wondering ...are there any MAC junkies out there who could share some of their favorite colors? And what exactly is the difference between the shadows and the pigment colors? They have some very pretty colors I am just not sure I am brave enough to wear some of the really boulder colors...Any thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. check out her blog..she uses quite a bit of MAC eye products!
    http://www.lisaeldridge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for the info girl...going to go check it out now....just got an eyeshadow and it does feel amazing, seems like it will go on really smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update!!!! so since this blog I have aquired many MAC eyeshadows! And I love them! I think I am hooked. I really didnt know what I had been missing!

    ReplyDelete