Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Jan 2012 BirchBox

Whoop Whoop got my BirchBox today! I always look forward to my BirchBoxes.....Not to thrilled with this one though.  
I got box 12....it contained Archipelago Pomergranate soap, Smells great but I am not a barsoap person. 2. ORIGINS #1 cleanser (checks and Balance Frothy Face Wash)...Hummmmm idk about this I am willing to try though.3. Stila smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in Lionfish its a bronzy shimmer and altouugh I have tons of eyeliners I think this color is pretty. 4. LARABAR blueberry muffin snack bar.. I tried the choc. chip cookie dough and hated it But this wasnt that bad. oh btw the Stila eyeliner was fullsized which is awsome! I love the BB concept I feel they are missing out on alot of sales though because they seem not to go by the beauty profile that is filled out...ex. I marked in my beauty profile I would be most likely to splurge on hair care and have only received hair caare product once in 7 months, although others have had it in their boxes...for 10 bucks a month though its pretty cool and I do get some new things I have really enjoyed.I have just signed up for Beauty Army and Myglam....Myglam looks great and I am excited to see what my first box will contain in Feb.  ohhhh I almost forgot the Juicy sample...I have a full size already..lol It smells good though.







No comments:

Post a Comment