Tuesday, April 2, 2013

ILLAMASQUA 4-colour liquid metal palette review

So I seen this recently in Sephora , the colors was so rich, so intense I had to have it! Seeing that I have fallen totally in love with illamasqua recently I assumed since I have never been disappointed by any of their products this palette would be no different. I was totally wrong! The colors in this palette consist of Enrapture, Surge, Solstice, and Phenomena. They are beatiful , rich , highly pigmented colors but sadly the wear on these leaves a lot to be desired. I tried with several different lid primers and after only 2 to 4 hrs the shadows crease HORRIBLY! Colors are very creamy, go on smooth and blend very well however, a shadow that I can't wear without the dreaded "cream shadow crease" is just not a shadow for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment