Tuesday, January 29, 2013

How super cute! Valentines makeup by Smashbox and Too Faced

So Hi again!
I recently received an Ulta gift card for my birthday enabling myself to splurge a little on my most loved material possession.... MAKEUP! So I waited until Ulta had something cool going on (stocking the site) and one day for 4 hers only they had it! Free mini UD all nighter makeup setting spray (love this stuff) travel sized Too Faced lip gloss, Smashbox  mini primer, and sample of Benefit stay don't stray. So there it was the deal I had been waiting for! So I was surfing through the Ulta website and I came across the cute Valentines day themed makeup collections by Too Faced as well as Smashbox! I am already a huge fan of both brands so it got my attention. Then I did it....I fell in love with the totally cute packaging! Rarely do I make a purchase based on cute packaging alone as I have learned my lesson on that habit a long time ago. BUUUUT this was just to dang cute. I had to have it. So without a lot of thought I added the Too Faced perfect flushed blush and the Too faced eye shadow palette  in admire me to my basket. I was very nervous as this was an impulse purchase and like I said,  based almost solely on the adorable packaging! So nervously awaiting my package arrival I thought oh no this is probably gonna be not good. Then it came!  And I must say I am totally glad I did it! The Smashbox  palette has the coolest colors, highly pigmented,  and the formula is to die for! Is like no shadow that I own in the way of the consistently of the formula! It feels almost like a cream shadow but is a powder. It is very smooth almost butter like and glides and blends very well.
The blush formula is great too (but nothing like the eye palette)and the colors are so sheer and shimmery. If u like just a tad of peachy color this blush is for you! A little pricey at I believe at 32 or 34 dollars (somewhere right around there) I would say it is well worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment