Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ivory Bar Soap review


This is me using my Ivory bar soap I received from ivory via Influenster in my mombox to test and review. I have to say when I was growing up we used it alot at home but I really havent thought about Ivory in years. I was glad to be reintroduced to it. I love the fact that it is so pure that it floats (99.44%) and that its very inexpensive. Ivory can be used as a face wash, a body wash a makeup brush , is gentle enough to use on tiny ones and although I havent tried it I read you can use it for soap flakes for laundry and you can boil it for liquid soap. I tried it on my face and it left my face soft and not dry. I used It to clean the above brushes and Ivory cleansed my brushes quite well. I think for the price and many uses of Ivory it is well worth the money! It will in fact be a new staple at our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment