Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SOOOOO I have been waitin to receive my first Voxbox from Influenster. I finally Received it this morning . So excited! For those of you who haven't heard of Influenster it is community of trend setters with an opportunity to receive free boxes of products to test and give reviews about. So I am excited to receive my first box and cant wait to give my feedback about these products. so here is my first box.
I received imPress press-on manicure by Broadway nails. Not a fan of press on nails but these look interesting and I'm gonna give them a try.
Softsoap coconut scrub bar (enriched with coconut extract). Again not a fan of bar soap, but this smells amazing and i cant wait to give it a try!
Montagne jeunesse face mask, I have seen these in my local drug store but have never tried them. (Cant wait)!
New York color liquid lip shine. Since I am a total gloss junkie I like it already!
Mentos pure fresh gum, couldnt wait to tear into it! it taste wonderful and freshens breath.
Here is a close up of the nails ( color lil drummer) Love the design!



Also one more thing, I have never heard of the brand but it seems like a great concept.......Larabar..Made from only 2-9 ingredients each bar is a blend of just fruits , nuts and spices. Sounds yummy.








No comments:

Post a Comment